Merger and Acquisitions
We acknowledge the fact that a merger and acquisition process it’s a critical strategic move for an organization, highly sensitive and confidential with high legal implications and reputational exposure.
Also, a project like this involves thorough legal and financial assessments and endeavours. Moreover, specifically from the organization’s leaders it requires change management capabilities, and a lot of energy to be devoted in maintaining the good shapes of the merged/acquired organizations in the purpose of achieving the transaction benefits.
Our approach is first to drive, advice and assist the leaders with respect to all the necessary steps and proceedings in order to safely and smoothly completing the legal transaction. Secondly, to plan the strategic integration in the early pre-merger period, in the purpose of preparing the post-merger/ acquisition alignment of the organizations to fulfil the targeted business benefits.
What we offer
- Ensure a complete and easily manageable process for the client, by implementing a well-structured approach for the whole operation (legal and organizational), by establishing intermediate steps, monitoring deliverables and deadlines, focusing on the delivery of the objectives set by the client in all the phases of the project: preliminary assessment, due diligence, negotiations, transaction structuring and completion and business integration;
- Advices, tools and methodologies required to manage the project according to the legislative framework and to the client objectives;
- A whole range of services from different areas: Legal, HR, Organizational Design & Change Management, Project Management;
- A pragmatic, but details oriented approach, with a focus on understanding the client’s business and the client’s objectives;
- Integrated services from strategies and approaches to tactics and clear actions in achieving every milestone, all bundled into a coherent project plan that is monitored until the project is completed ;
- We support you mitigate risks (challenges, litigations, delays in going through the project phases and in attaining the objective);
- We support you to plan the transition from two separate organizations to one robust organization – manage the change at the organizational level as well as at people level;
- We provide support regarding the internal and external adequate communication for mitigating potential reputational, image damages and negative operational impact.